Written by Ram/Kammi
Thursday, 22 July 2010 05:32
The guild bank is for players who contribute to the guild, and who contribute to the guild bank. In that respect the following guidelines apply.
We've made the Marauder rank and above authenticator only which means we can open up the Guild Bank a lot more. Marauders and Raiders will have access to most of the tabs except the Officer tab. Marauders won't have access to the Enhancements tab.
Tab 1 - General
- Food and anything else considered useful
Tab 2 - Cataclysm useful items
- Blue BoE's
- Plans, Patterns, Recipies etc for Profession
Tab 3 - Raw Cataclysm mats
- Ore, bars, cloth, leather, uncut gems etc.
Tab 4 - Pre-Cataclysm mats
- raw mats from pre-cataclysm. Use these for levelling professions
Tab 5 - Enchancements
- Flasks, elixirs, enchants, blue quality gems
- The items in this tab are made available for raiding toons
Tab 6 - Officer
- Valuable items
- If you need something that is in a locked tab, ask one of the Officers, most of the time we're pretty liberal with mats, but bear in mind we keep an eye on who puts things INTO the bank as well, Give and Get, its pretty simple. No ratio or anything, but if you take some raw mats, maybe try and trade it for some other raw mats or make an extra blue to put back (this is pertaining to CATA mats mostly.)
- Distribution of BoE's are decided on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Officers
Tab 7 - Pre-cataclysm useful
- Leftover things in the guild bank from pre-cataclysm. Use as many of these things as you want for your alts.
Please avoid putting anything pre-Wrath in the GB as far as gear goes. I don't mind seeing mats in there, but blue gear that is picked up is just not necessary with all the boa items that are available to us.
Don't put gray items into the bank, its vendor trash, and it just takes time to take out, vendor and put the gold in there.
If you have an extra low level (pre-wrath) blue that you are thinking about putting in there, its better to just vendor it and put the cash in the GB.
Speaking of cash in the GB, if you are thinking of taking stuff from the GB to craft an item and sell it on the AH, don't. This guild functions as a community, with us all here to help each other, and making items that you made with items from the GB is absolutely contrary to that ideal.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 June 2011 13:21